Following the teaser, Amazfit has officially launched GTS 2 (new version) in India. It comes in the new Space Black and Petal Pink colors, while retaining other features of the GTS 2 launched in India in December 2020.
It has a built-in online voice system, powered by Alexa, and an offline voice control feature that lets you perform voice operations on your watch, even without Internet access, including turning on sports modes, heart rate tracking and more. Is.
Also read- BoAt Airdopes 115 Review
Amazfit GTS 2 (New version) specifications
- 1.65-inch (348 x 442 pixels) AMOLED 341PPI screen, 3D Corning Gorilla glass with optical Diamond-like Carbon (oDLC) and anti-fingerprint coating
- Support for Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 later with Zepp app
- 90+ Built-in Sports Modes, Activity and In-depth Sleep monitoring
- Activity Tracking (Heart Rate, Distance, Step Count, Calorie Count), Sleep (Light, Deep, REM and Sleep Stages), Stress Levels (Relaxed, Normal, Medium or High)
- BioTracker, 2 PPG (support Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement (SpO2)) biological data sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor, Ambient Light sensor
- Aluminum Alloy body
- Water resistant (5ATM / 50 Meters)
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz), GPS
- 3GB storage for standalone music playback
- Microphone and speaker to attend calls
- Alexa voice assistant
- Dimensions: 42.8 x 35.6 x 9.7mm; Weight: 24.7g (without strap)
- 246mAh battery with up to 6 days battery life with typical use, up to 3 days with heavy use
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit GTS 2 (New Version) is priced at Rs. 11,999, but it will be available for Rs. 10,999 on the first day of open sale – 5th June on Amazon.in and Amazfit’s official website.