However, this is the best time for consumer electronics designed to survive, without sacrificing performance, quality or style. Framework laptop is convenient and cost effective so keep working as long as you want. The framework laptop comes with a 13 ”milled aluminium design with a thickness of 15.85mm and a weight of 1.3kg. Moreover, it is powered by three Intel 12th Gen Core i5 and i7 processor options, offering incredible performance, excellent power efficiency, PCIe 4.0 and Intel’s new Xe graphics, leaps and bounds faster than previous generations.
In addition, the laptop offers a pre-built configuration with DDR4-3200 and 1TB NVMe SSD storage up to 32GB. In addition, the company uses Western Digital’s SN730 SSD to deliver 3,400 MB / s read speeds with great power efficiency. Moreover, with two SO-DIMM sockets and one M.2 2280 socket, all models are upgradable to 64GB memory and 8TB storage.
Furthermore, the framework expansion card system lets you choose exactly which ports you want. And also which side you want it to be. With four bases, you can choose from USB-C, USB-A, HDMI, DisplayPort, MicroSD, Ultra-Fast Storage and more. However, the laptop includes a 55Wh battery. Which means you get a framework laptop for a single working day on a single charge. Dual MEMS microphones are paired with a hardware privacy switch that gives you complete control over your audio.
Every part of the framework laptop has a scannable QR code, giving you unprecedented access to documentation, repair guides, replacement and upgrade parts, and design and manufacturing data. The laptop also includes Windows 11 home operating system.
Also read- Samsung Galaxy Book With 16GB LPDDR4X RAM.
Framework Laptop Specifications
- 13.5-inch display with high resolution 3:2 aspect ratio, Glare reducing coatings, Color gamit, 100% sRGB and >400 nit brightness.
- Processer: Base: i5-1240P (Up to 4.4 GHz, 4+8 cores), Performance: i7-1260P (Up to 4.7 GHz, 4+8 cores) and Professional: i7-1280P (Up to 4.8 GHz, 6+8 cores)
- Iris Xe Graphics (UP to 6+8 core and 4.8 GHZ Turbo)
- 30W continuous processer load and 60W Turbo Boost
- Windows 11 Home Operating system
- 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 with 256GB, 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 with 512GB, 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 with 1TB storage
- WiFi 6E, WiFi 6E with vPro connectivity
- Dimension: 228.98x 296.63x 15.85 mm and Weight: 1.3 kg
- 4 user selected expandable cards, 3.5mm combo headphone jack, USB-C, USB-A, HDMI, DP, Ethernet, memory slot, and also MicroSD card slot
- 55 WH battery capacity
- 1080p 60fps HD camera
- Fingerprint Reader with Touch pad
- 1.5mm key-travel keyboard
- 60W USB-C Power Adapter
- 50% post-consumer recycled Aluminum housing 30% post-consumer recycled plastic content Fully carbon-offset shipping 100% recyclable packaging Carbon capture available in the Framework Marketplace
Price and availability
Last but not least, Framework laptop come with an bezel color option. It is price $1,013 for i5-1240P (Up to 4.4 GHz, 4+8 cores) and 8GB/256GB storage, $1,413 for i7-1260P (Up to 4.7 GHz, 4+8 cores) and 16GB/512GB storage & lastly $2,013 for i7-1280P (Up to 4.8 GHz, 6+8 cores) for 32GB/1TB storage. You can purchase this laptops from the company’s official website frame.work.