Electronic giant Xiaomi has launched its latest portable electric air compressor 1S. It comes with some improvement features over its predecessor. Such as a digitally controlled air-pressure sensor that improves inflation accuracy up to p 1 psi, 150 psi inflation capability and replaces a micro USB port with a USB Type-C port.
Also read- Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro Review
The portable electric air compressor 1S has also increased the air flow rate by 15L / min compared to the predecessor 7L / min. Which is exactly 114% increase in total outflow. Moreover, this inflates the tires 8 times compared to 5.5 times in the first generation, an increase of 45.40%, the company says.
Xiaomi Portable Electric Air Compressor 1S features and specifications
- Displays tire pressure digitally
- Autofill to preset press and stop, range of 0.2-10.3bar/3-150psi
- Built-in Shock-absorbing pad dissolves the working vibration of the cylinder
- Built-in LED light for hassle-free operation even in dark area
- Small and portable to fit in your palm and can be easily carried in your car or backpack
- Tested for excess pressure, pressure resistance, high/low temperature charging, air hose tensile strength, free fall, core durability
- Noise is less than 80dB at a distance of 1m
- Built-in 2000mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery for wireless operation, USB Type-C charging port
- Dimensions: 124 x 71 x 45.3 mm (Air compressor, excluding air hose); Weight: 480g
- Enough to fill 8 car tires with pumping speed
Price and availability
Last but not least, the Air Compressor 1S is come with a priced at Rs. 2999. But, if you want to buy this, it is available at an introductory price of Rs. 2799 from mi.com and is also available from Amazon.in and Flipkart.
Also read- JBL Tune 760NC Wireless Headphones Review